Sunday, November 30, 2008

Funny iPhone gadgets: Gold handset, very retro!



 
 

Sent to you by Sharath via Google Reader:

 
 


retro-iphone-headset-1-490x321 Funny iPhone gadgets: Gold handset, very retro!

This is the biggest mobile phone handset I have ever seen. But its geeky but could be cool if I saw someone on the street one of these to their head (I would probably stare instead of laugh). I am sure it's much more comfortable then the conventional in-ear handset though :)

It comes in three color: gold, white and black. It's an ideal gift for those who are crazy about collecting retro style gadgets. I suppose my only concern is that I wouldn't be able to fit it into my pocket after using it!

[via Yubz]

Thanks for visiting, if you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. We update regularly on the latest gadget and software news, ideas and hacks. Subscribe now!

Remember: We hand out 'dofollow' links to top five commentators of our blog within our sidebar each month, so get commenting! Thanks for your support!

Click and comment on the post you've just read:

Funny iPhone gadgets: Gold handset, very retro!

Other related topics you might be interested in:

  1. Retro style theme for your iPhone / iPod Touch - download iGameboy free!
  2. eBay find: Sayn Design 24K gold edition Apple iPhone 16 GB…
  3. Funny iPhone gadgets: Screen finger smudge stoppers…


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Links from Friends